White Owl Whiskey
We are thrilled to announce that our first spirit to be released from the CPR Distillery, White Owl Whiskey, has returned from the American Distilling Institute conference in Denver, Colorado, with a Bronze Medal! This wheat-based whiskey is produced in an antique Charante Alambic still from the Cognac region of France that is housed in Washington County's oldest agricultural building. We bottle it right out of the still to preserve the fresh aromas of wheat (72.22%) and barley (27.77%) malts. Unaltered by aging in wooden barrels, White Owl Whiskey retains a crystal clarity that belies the intensity of its flavor, and at 98.6 proof it is sure to warm your bones.
49.3% alcohol by volume, 98.6 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.