What does “awaiting payment” mean?
You did pay! “Awaiting payment” means that we don’t think it’s fair to take your money until your package is on its way, so it’s pending on your account. Once we ship your order, you will be charged.
When will my order ship?
Patience is hard, we know, so we do our best to scoot your order right out the door. *COVID-19 ORDER PROCESSING UPDATE* Please note that due to reduced staff during this time, orders may take up to 5 business days to process BEFORE shipping out. We appreciate your patience and thank you for understanding!
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.
Can gift cards used for lodging?
Yes! Gift cards can be used at any McMenamins location for anything. Concert tickets, a new t-shirt, a pint of Ruby, a bottle of wine, room service!
Where can I get a gift card?
Anywhere! – at McMenamins, that is. Gift cards can be purchased at any McMenamins or in our online store. We cannot sell gift cards over the phone.
Do you offer discounts on shipping or gift cards?
Sure do: On gift card purchases over $1000, we offer a 10% discount. We are only able to process these orders in person at our North Portland headquarters. Please call 503-223-0109 for more information.
We use USPS and UPS for shipping and do not offer discounts on these services.