Hogshead is an original. Continuing the independent and innovative styles of Northwest brewers and vintners, this whiskey is distilled with only a passing nod to the great Scotch, Irish and Bourbon distillers, before striking off on its own. Boasting a palate-pleasing combination of malty spirit – reminiscent of the malted barley grain that began the process – and the smoky, vanilla sweet-wood that surrounds the spirit until bottling, Hogshead is a rich, 5 year amber-hued whiskey.
46% alcohol by volume, 92 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.
ChChCh Cherry Bomb
In a tumbler combine:
1 Shot Hogshead Whiskey
¼ Shot Kirsch (or Maraska /Luxardo)
½ Shot Chocolate Cherry Shrub
6 dashes of McMenamins Aztec Chocolate Bitters
Shake and strain into a bucket glass with a large ice cubes
Garnish with an Amarena cherry on a pick