Billy Rye Whiskey
This limited-release whiskey was aged four years in 53-gallon American oak barrels, lending extra depth and complexity to its close relative, our Billy Whiskey. The palate reaches new heights of flavor and aroma, playing on the rich molasses and oak. The finish is long and spicy, reflecting smooth bends and curves of the century-old alambic still of its origin.
50% alcohol by volume, 100 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.