Billy is hand crafted in small batches using traditional methods and an ancient Cognac still. Aged in lightly-charred American oak barrels for four years and distilled from a wheat wash. The palate is full bodied with aromas of molasses and oak. The sweet finish is long and spicy with a complex flavor profile with notes of hazelnuts and baked apples.
43.5% alcohol by volume, 87 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.