Three Rocks rum (40% alcohol, 80 Proof) is made from a molasses- rich sugar fermented and double distilled at Edgefield Distillery. Three Rocks is a careful blend of rums aged for two years in our own used Hogshead Whiskey and port barrels. Leading you to a smooth sipping rum that is delicate, yet still maintains a finesse of aromatic complexity with hints of brown sugar, waffle cone and pecans. Subtle flavors of molasses, vanilla lead you to a finish that is satisfying and lingering.
40% alcohol by volume, 80 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.
Sundown Pineapple Cooler
In a tumbler combine:
1 shot Sundown Pineapple-Lemongrass & Lime Shrub
1 shot Three Rocks Rum
Top with soda water, ice and shake
Serve over ice in a collins glass
Garnished with a lime wheel