Our Winery's cider program is flourishing with small batch ciders inspired by the seasons with a dose of fantastic creativity of our cider makers.
This cider is made from the beautiful quince and heirloom apple trees at Edgefield and fermented dry, with no additional sweetness to really let the fruit shine. Unfiltered with complex notes of pineapple and honey and flavors of baked apple pie, this cider is endlessly sippable with rich, tea-like tannins and bright acidity.
Note refrigerate upon arrival and store cold.
Special Techniques: Estate heirloom apples and quince
Ingredients: Co-fermented estate heirloom apple and quince juice, oak, sulfites
- 500ml Bottle
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans or bottles of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.