Tropic Heat is a kettle soured ale brewed with pink guava puree, coconut and habanero peppers. The heat contribution from the peppers is very minimal and creates a pleasant background quality that lingers. This slight spiciness accentuates the fruity, full guava taste that is this beer's foundation. Coconut was also added to pleasantly blend all of the fine flavors together.
Special Techniques: Kettle Soured
Special Ingredients: Habanero, Coconut
Fruit: Pink Guava
Malts: Superior Pilsen, Pale, Wheat, Acidulated
OG: 1.052 TG: 1.012 ABV: 5.16 IBU: 8 SRM: 4
- 16oz Can
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.