This barrel has been aging quietly for over a decade, tucked away in the shadowy corner of a 167-year old granary barn. The malt flavors have matured and combined with the barrel, imparting the expected vanilla, Christmas spices and smooth oak tannins. The first nosing reveals that with extending cellaring the whiskey has taken on characteristics of the barn itself - notes of leather, moss, old cedar, rich earthy compost and a long finish that is reminiscent of the granary on a warm day.
43.5% alcohol by volume, 87 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.