This handcrafted, small-batch gin is made in a century old Alambic still, which captures the delicate flavors and aromas from a carefully selected blend of imported and homegrown botanicals.
Made from a base of organic wheat alcohol, this also features eight botanicals: Juniper, Coriander, Orris Root, Oregon Grape Root, Sage, Chocolate Mint, Rose and Yarrow. The resulting gin is full bodied and floral with flavors of juniper, citrus and rose.
We bottled this at 88 proof (44% alcohol), which seems appropriate – there are eight botanicals and the distillery view is of an eight-sided barn.
44% alcohol by volume, 88 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.