After aging in Hogshead Whiskey barrels, this beer is a true example of a classic, barrel-aged English Barleywine. Already a formidable ale in its own right, it has matured into a flavorful and complex behemoth. It offers flavors of toffee, caramel, and a warming alcohol character that's been rounded and accentuated by notes of raisin, vanilla, and oak from its aging.
Special Techniques: Whiskey Barrel Aged
Malts: Marris Otter, Munich, Oats, Crystal 40L
Hops: Brewers Gold, US Golding
OG: 1.108 TG: 1.023 ABV: 13.20 IBU: 24 SRM: 13
- 500ml Bottle
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.