Irish Stout Nitro 16oz Can
Our St. Patrick’s Day seasonal celebrates our absolute favorite holiday, whether in March or the halfway point every September! This ebony-colored Stout boasts a thick, creamy and long-lasting head. The flavor is a fantastic fusion of coffee-like roasted barley bitterness and semi-sweet chocolate. A moderate hop bitterness balances a hearty backbone, with a smooth, silky creaminess.
Malts: Baird's Maris Otter Pale, Grain Millers Flaked Barley, Baird's Brown, Baird's Roast, Baird's Chocolate Malt
Hops: Chinook, US Golding
OG: 1.045 TG: 1.007 ABV: 4.90 IBU: 35 SRM: 34
Because this beer has been nitrogenated and not traditionally carbonated, it has some special rules. Please read them!
- For best results, pour in to a glass, don’t drink from the can!
- Pour with the can positioned vertically, not at an angle.
- The cans benefit from a small rousing before pouring, just turn it upside down and right side up once or twice before opening.
Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.