Great Uncle Jim McMenamin, in his rambling old Portland house, had near-flawless specimens of rose-colored light bulbs – the perfect balance of pink, brown, orange, white and gold. And in a perfect balance of whiskey barrel-aged coffee, lactose, hops and malt, this rich, roasty, full-bodied Irish Coffee Stout is an ode to Great Uncle Jim.
Special Ingredients: Lactose, McMenamins Roasters Barrel-Aged Coffee
Malts: Marris Otter, Special Aromatic, Flaked Barley, Chocolate, Roast, Blackprinz, Kiln Coffee Malt
OG: 1.079 TG: 1.021 ABV: 7.5 IBU: 15 SRM: 39
- 16oz Can
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.