A current of Spanish sweet orange electrifies this American-style Wiezen for a citrusy zing. Generous wheat malt provides a rich body and frothy, white head. Initially inspired by the vintage "Harold Electric Co." sign outside the brewery, Fulton Pub brewery Ryan has been making this favorite for a decade. Pour it up, serve with an orange slice and enjoy!
Special Ingredients: Sweet orange peels
Malts: Premium 2-Row, Wheat, Crystal 40
OG: 1.045 TG:1.008 ABV:4.77 IBU: 15 SRM: 4
- 16oz Can
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.
*Promotions and coupons do not apply to alcohol.