A light straw color makes way for aromas of grapefruit, mixed berries and fresh pine, thanks to a thorough dry-hopping. A medium body welcomes a bready sweetness and flavors of citrus and tropical fruit. The finish is crisp, with just the right amount of bitterness. Raise a pint to the institution that is the Pacific Northwest India Pale Ale.
Malts: Premium 2-Row, Northwest Pale, Crystal 15
Hops: Chinook, Simcoe, Mosaic, Citra
OG: 1.062 TG: 1.008 ABV: 6.97 IBU: 53 SRM: 5
- 16oz Can
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.