Joe Penney's Gin
This American dry gin is inspired by its London counterpart that caters to the martini connoisseur. It is handcrafted using the traditional English method, with a poor farm twist, in which pure potato spirit is distilled alone and the spirit vapor passes through carefully selected botanicals. Ingredients include whole juniper berry, sweet orange peel, lemon peel, freshly zested lime and cardamom. The aroma is rich in juniper and fresh citrus, making it ideal for spring- and summertime cocktails.
45% alcohol by volume, 90 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.