High Council Brandy
We’ve highlighted traditional distillation methods and unique northwest grape varieties to create a brandy that reflects our company’s innovation while respecting history and tradition. Thoughtful blending of our base grape varieties of Semillon, Chardonnay and Viognier and four years of aging in French oak has allowed the Brandy to reach lifted heights, worthy of the High Council approval.
40% alcohol by volume, 80 proof
750 ml bottle
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.