This vintage style shirt is perfect for hot summer days, spent with friends and family, while you enjoy a cold beer around the house or at your favorite McMenamins location. Or anywhere really, its a sweet shirt. The name Pau Hana is Hawaiian for "work is finished" and was the first beer to come out of the Kalama Harbor Lodge Brewery and has become a staple of this location.
- 95% Recycled Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Short sleeve vintage fit button up featuring straight hem bottom and a "camp collar"
- "Pau Hana" etched on dark faux horn buttons
- Woven pinched label on left pocket
- Inside neck tag woven McMenamins label
Make a matching set with Pau Hana Board Shorts
Coming back in the Spring of 2024!
Please make more of these in small and medium! I just felt one of these at the Bend location. The material is perfect for summer and for people that work in warm environments. I was told this is supposed to be a swim shirt but this would be an every day shirt if I could get one. Sincerely, tiny person that runs hot.