Devils Bit Whiskey | Edgefield
From the Edgefield Distillery comes a very special offering to the Devil’s Bit Whiskey label. This year’s Bit is a rye whiskey aged 7 years in a heavily charred, American white oak barrel. The base of the whiskey is 70% rye and 30% malted barley to ensure the strong spicy character of the rye is at the forefront. Black raspberries, vanilla and caramel and cardamom are the dominant notes on the aroma. The palate is warm and easy with a long, gentle finish. A wave of buttery toffee comes through, followed by pepper spice and deep woody tones, but it’s never hot and biting.
46% alcohol by volume, 92 proof
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon within these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.