Lord of Misrule 2020
Release date 11/27/20!
2020 Lord of Misrule: Imperial Milk Stout With Chili Peppers and Cinnamon
Charged with leading the Christmas revelries, the impish Lord of Misrule is ever changing. 2020's brew is still our tried-and-true Milk Stout, but this year we brewed it with rum-soaked cinnamon sticks and Aji Colorado peppers grown in our gardens for a dark, roasty zing. Barrel aging in Edgefield Distillery's whiskey barrels imparts spice notes and mischief that this lord is so known for.
Special Ingredients: Lactose, Rum Soaked Cinnamon Sticks, Aji-Colorado Chilis
Malts: ESB Pale, Munich, Crystal 150, Dark Crystal, Pale Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Black, Rolled Oats
Hops: Chinook, Meridian
OG: 1.091 TG: 1.026 ABV: 12.3 IBU: 26 SRM: 37
- 500ml bottle
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.