A beguiling sip. Dreams of pineapple, mango, papaya and tangerine follow, riding a swell of pillowy softness. This award-winning beer was brewed with Azacca and El Dorado hops and an abundance of wheat and flaked oats for tropical notes and its characteristic soft mouthfeel, winning prizes at the 2020 Best of Craft Beer Awards and the 2022 Oregon Beer Awards.
- 16oz Can
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.
*Promotions and coupons do not apply to alcohol.