This special Wild Ale was a collaboration with the Edgefield gardeners. Made with estate-grown English and lemon cucumbers along with some Cardinal basil from the herb garden, it was spontaneously fermented in American oak and aged until ready. After brewing, the beer is cooled in open-air 'coolships' allowing contact with native, wild yeast. This beer is tart, delicate, and one of a kind.
Special Ingredients: Estate grown English cucumbers, lemon cucumbers, Cardinal basil
Malts: GWM 2-Row, GWM Dextrapils
Hops: Hallertau Blanc
OG:1.041 TG:1.007 ABV: 4.3 IBU:4 SRM:4
- 500ml Bottle
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.