For a special edition of our famous Terminator Stout we decided to age it in our Hogshead Whiskey barrels for a delicious one-off. It is a very dark, ebony-colored stout with a thick, creamy, long lasting head, now with great barrel character. The flavor is a fantastic fusion of coffee-like roasted barley and semi-sweet chocolate and some whiskey spirit, oak and vanilla.
Special Techniques: Whiskey Barrel Aged
Malts: Marris Otter, Munich, Oats, Crystal 40L
Hops: Brewers Gold, US Golding
OG: 1.108 TG: 1.023 ABV: 8.5 IBU: 24 SRM: 13
- 500ml Bottle
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission permits us to ship within the state of Oregon with these limitations:
- Up to 6 bottle of spirits (no more than 2 of the same)
- Up to 40 cans or bottles of beer
- Up to 18 cans of cider
- One order per customer per day (if we receive more than one order in a day going to the same address, we will have to hold the order until the next business day)
- Alcohol will be shipped by GLS, a licensed OLCC carrier. Adult signature of a person 21 and over is required upon receipt. We recommend shipping to an address where someone 21 or older will be present to sign for the delivery. Carriers cannot deliver to PO boxes; a physical street address is required. Packages will be returned after three delivery attempts, and shipping will not be refunded.